Starting an Internet Business !

...This blog is about my startup in Internet Marketing (in its broadest sense).
...follow it and save yourself time, pain and money!
...seeking, Learning, Building....and Earning!


Thursday 28 January 2010

Took the Plunge!

A lot happening this week. I finally took the plunge and signed up for SubmitYourArticle. I've got about 20 articles published now, with lots to follow, and these guys have a lot of good technology for publishing widely, and tutorials to help. Got to be good for site traffic! You can check my articles at Ezine, Expert Author (!) . Have to say I'm enjoying writing original stuff, though the phrase 'vanity publishing' does come to mind :-(.

I also went out and bought a bunch of 45+ domains which I will be packaging up for sale.  Working hard to build those sites now.

Some of my Business Studies students have come back for more tutorials, also in Computing, but I've started some local advertising on Gumtree to tickle the market. Trying an adwords campaign also. I need a few more students to keep the cash flow going.

My footballpoolswizard predictions offer ends this week - my mail list is still building slowly, but people remain very cautious, naturally. Another win will improve my stats (had a small win in the first 3 weeks of December). Still working on a few ideas to make the site work better.

I redid the artwork for http://www.sadaffectivedisorder.com/  using a great photo I shot in Brazil. It's looking great now, I'm very happy with it.

Still, I'm bleeding cash faster than transfusing it in! So many opportunites, the danger is of spreading oneself too thinly. I remain quietly optimistic though, got to speculate to accumulate. Back to the mill!