Starting an Internet Business !

...This blog is about my startup in Internet Marketing (in its broadest sense).
...follow it and save yourself time, pain and money!
...seeking, Learning, Building....and Earning!


Saturday 27 March 2010

At Last..

I got round to rebuilding my EzeeIncome website, which had just been a holding page. Now it's set up tp act as a resource for people who are just starting out on the road. There are probably thousands of similar websites out there, but hey, this one is mine!

I'll be doing my monthly progress report next week. Not many people read it, but it is a useful management discipline instilled over years of project management.

Incidentally, I hit on a great outfit this week, with hundreds of educational videos and loads of resources, with live coaching also. Well worth joining (I did) niche profit classroom.