Starting an Internet Business !

...This blog is about my startup in Internet Marketing (in its broadest sense).
...follow it and save yourself time, pain and money!
...seeking, Learning, Building....and Earning!


Thursday 6 May 2010

April Progress

A..pril, come will (as the song goes).

Well April came and went and the bulk of my time went into the new Wordpress site I mentioned in last month's post, using NicheProfitPress. A lot of work - graphics, site build, e-book, 30 articles, mini-course. All by my own fair hand, no outsourcing of content. It was my first Clickbank product and all went ok - they approved it in 3 days with one minor change - I missed a customer service email address off the squeeze page. I finally got it live on 30 April. Still a fair bit of follow up work to do. V2 of the eBook is already underway. Oh - at last I got the hang of curved ebook covers using Gimp. You can download the instructions at Downloads

Other stuff:

  • I changed the squeeze page on one of my older sites (my first ebook) and it transformed the response. It's true what they say about sales letters! 
  • Started researching my next niche site - I learned so much from the first one, but I will probably use xSitePro2 for this next one.
  • Discovered a tremendous illustration of what can be done using Camtasia, some music and a mini-site to promote an affiliate product. Simple marketing. Scroll through all the salesy bits and buy buttons and click the link at the bottom of the squeeze page which says "See My Personal Fasttrack Cash System Live". You don't have to sign up for anything, just watch the video and enjoy the inventiveness of the marketing. It made me think! 
Well, that's all this month. What will May hold? A new site, but which - I have three ideas on the go...

I hope you have a great month!